0

All I need to know about basketball...

Posted by Alex W.C. on 9:15 AM

Here we are, after much waiting, the "All I Really Need to Know About Basketball" T-shirts featuring several quotes & "Diana-Isms" are ready to order.

Click here to go to the t-shirt store.

Just wanted to note a few things:

1. You can choose which style of shirt you would like & color. The shirt I am wearing is an American Apparel basic T. They run small, so if you like your shirts baggy, I would order a few sizes up. There is also a sizing chart on the order page. There are men's, women's & kids styles available.

2. There is a dark shirt, a light shirt (white), a hoodie & a mug.

3. These products were not designed by or are they endorsed by Diana Taurasi. I am just a fan sharing my image for others who want to purchase it.

4. I do not set the prices on zazzle.com - that is up to the website. I am also selling them for no profit (which means I am not making any money off of them) - like I said I am just sharing my image if others want to buy it.

5. If you have any problems with your order, contact zazzle.com. They have pretty good customer service, and will make sure to correct any errors on the product, if needed.

Enjoy your t-shirt!! (or mug)

Click here to go to the t-shirt store.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Thoughts from @TheWguy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.