0

Helping one of our own...

Posted by Alex W.C. on 6:22 PM
Hey All,
 Normally I wouldn't use my blog for trying to hock anything... (except for my book of course, lol! ) however, this is for a good cause. Friend, baller and fellow WNBA fan Caitlin is in need of financial support to attend a collegiate summer academic program for high school students. I am all for helping out a fellow W fan, especially if it is in the name of education!


  In order to help her raise money, she is auctioning off a pair of shoes - not just any shoes mind you - a pair of Nike Air Jordans - Maya Moore edition. Oh, and did I mention that they were autographed by the one and only 2011 WNBA Champ and Rookie of the year Maya Moore? Check out the pic below.


You can CLICK HERE to go to the Ebay page and bid on them. It's for a great cause and they are an awesome pair of shoes! 




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Thoughts from @TheWguy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.